Camping at Music Festivals is an exceptional chance to get the most out of the experience! It’s a great way to meet new people and have fun exactly in the epicenter of events.
Tsaghkadzor is an attractive summer camping destination, the weather is great, the nature is breathtaking.
EPIC EYE Music & Arts Festival is very lucky in terms of the weather. Visitors of Tsaghkadzor during July should wear t-shirts and shorts. The average maximum temperature lies around 32.0°C (89.6°F). However, you never know what happens, so don’t forget to prepare warm clothing as well, cause festival will take place rain or shine. Make sure to bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
Do not forget to take your tent and sleeping bag with you. If you don’t have any, don’t worry, we’ve got numerous tents for you to rent from.
Stay close to the festival and enjoy our affordable option to stay onsite! Pick a field and pitch a tent! Here is the price list:
Your spot in a tent:
- Small tent - 3000 AMD per night (designed for 2 people)
- Medium tent - 4000 AMD per night (designed for 3 people)
- Big tent - 5000 AMD per night (designed for 4 people)
Sleeping bag: 1000 AMD per night
Also, you can bring your own tent!
Your spot in the camping area: 1500 AMD for 3 days
*A place will be provided for maximum 3 people in one tentClick here and buy your tent now!
It's not a big deal if you aren't into camping, cause we've partnered up with different hotels in Tsaghkadzor to bring an unforgettable experience to our participants interested in booking a hotel for festival days of EPIC EYE.
Our partner hotels are:
- Golden Palace Hotel Resort and SPA - 40% discount
- Tsaghkadzor General Sport Complex hotel - 25% discount
- Hotel Russia - 25% discount
- Jupiter hotel - 15% discount
- Best Western Alva Hotel & Spa - 15% discount for a Double Room, 30% discount for a Double Room used as a single
In order to make a reservation and get a special discount, you need to call and tell the administration that you are an attendee of EPIC EYE Music & Arts Festival and mention your ticket’s 8 or 12 digit number to the hotel.
In case you don’t have your ticket when making a reservation, the hotel will reserve your room with its rack rates and the discount will be applied when you show your ticket when checking in.
When you check in to the hotel, you will be asked to show your TICKET.
To get the discount the participants of the festival should show their OWN ticket, even if they stay in the same room together.
8 or 12 digit numbers are unique, so only one reservation can be done with the same ticket number.
If you don’t show your ticket while checking in, the hotel has the right not to provide you the special discount.
EPIC EYE is also an arts festival, so here you will explore art installations, performances and get acquainted with the artworks of contemporary artists. The festival visitors will also have an opportunity to be part of epic art activities.So open your mind and interact with ART!
Additional information is loading.
At EPIC EYE a unique platform for various sports activities will be equipped! All festival long, you will have an opportunity to experience the thrill of zip lining, shake some booty with energetic music, or even roll down the hill inside an orb. But if you are not into adrenaline sports, don't worry, we have prepared for you some team matches to meet new friends, have fun and enjoy your time all at once.
Eat & Drink
EPIC EYE Music & Arts Festival provides Food Court with plenty of options for every taste, ample menu items for vegetarians, vegans, and meat lovers․ We promise you’ll never go hungry at EPIC EYE, cause many vendors will join the festival to serve the most delicious food and drinks to you.
*NOTE: You are not allowed to bring any food or drink with you (except for water).
Tsaghkadzor is about an hour drive from the capital Yerevan during traffic hours. Here you can find our shuttle price list and schedule:
One-way shuttle ticket - 1500 AMD
- On July 19 at 1 PM: From 15 Grigor Lusavorich str, Yerevan to the festival area in Tsaghkadzor
- On July 20 at 3 AM: From the festival area in Tsaghkadzor to Yerevan Republic Square
- On July 20 at 1 PM: From 15 Grigor Lusavorich str, Yerevan to the festival area in Tsaghkadzor
- On July 21 at 2 AM: From the festival area in Tsaghkadzor to Yerevan Republic Square
- On July 21 at 1 PM: From 15 Grigor Lusavorich str, Yerevan to the festival area in Tsaghkadzor
- On July 22 at 1 AM: From the festival area in Tsaghkadzor to Yerevan Republic Square
- On July 22 at 12:30 PM: From the festival area in Tsaghkadzor to Yerevan Republic Square
If you choose staying in the hotel in Tsaghkadzor, don’t worry, our shuttle will pick you up right from your hotel!
We have prepared a list of rules and recommendations for you to feel safe and comfortable at EPIC EYE Music & Arts Festival.
What to bring with you
- Your ticket
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Epic vibes!
What is allowed at EPIC EYE
- YES professional and non-professional cameras
- YES action cameras such as GoPro’s
- YES flags and banners (NO corporate or company branding, NO hard poles)
- YES backpacks
- YES tents or sleeping bags
- YES ear plugs
What is NOT allowed at EPIC EYE
- NO drones or remote control aircraft
- NO fireworks, or explosives, or road flares
- NO flyers, samples, giveaways, or promotional items
- NO guns, ammunition
- NO knives, weapons, or sharp objects
- NO pets or other animals (except service ones)
- NO big umbrellas or chairs
- NO bicycles, hoverboard, or personal motorized vehicles
- NO laser pens, laser pointers, or similar pointing light devices
- NO illegal substances or drugs
- NO opened over the counter medication or eye drops
- NO flammable items, liquids, or aerosols
- NO glass bottles or beverage from outside
- NO food or drink of any description (except for water)
EPIC EYE medical staff and security guards are highly trained professionals who will be there for visitors during all three days. So relax and make the most out of EPIC EYE, but don’t forget about these safety tips.
- Make sure you EAT AND DRINK WATER if drinking alcohol
- Make sure you don’t stay hungry during the festival, cause we’ve worked hard to provide plenty of food options for everyone.
- If you see something suspicious, let the nearest security guards know about it, so that they check it out.
- Make sure you secure any valuables and lock your tents and vehicles, because we are not responsible for the lost or stolen items.
- By attending the festival you agree to be photographed, filmed, or recorded as a part of the audience.
- We may decline or forbid entrance into the festival to anyone who might be a possible threat to the the safety of the visitors or cause any kind of problems.
- Everyone is required to respect public order and peace during the festival, otherwise we reserve the right to immediately remove them from the festival area without possibility to re enter.
ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK is one of the biggest banks in Armenia. Currently the Bank provides various world class banking services, such as bank accounts opening and service, transfers of monetary funds, foreign currency exchange, provision of bank guarantees, documentary letters of credit, commercial, agricultural, collateral, education, consumer, purchase mortgage, and renovation mortgage loans, point of sale loans and heating system loans, etc..
Armenia Travel is one of the pioneers of incoming tourism in Armenia. Since founding in 1996, the company has constantly participated in the biggest international tourism exhibitions and fairs. Armenia Travel is one of the most successful and reliable destination management companies in Armenia, whilst they assist you on both a creative and professional level.
MAROG Creative Agency is a full cycle agency offering Branding & Graphic Design, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Events & BTL management services to local and international companies. Always willing to get maximum result, MAROG puts all their efforts and professionalism into their everyday work.
CivilNet is an online TV channel that presents both Armenian and Istanbul events, including issues related to the Armenian community, cultural life, non-governmental organizations, as well as official and international frameworks.
Yerevan Mall is a leading shopping and entertainment center in Armenia, which welcomes thousands of visitors a day from across the country to enjoy over 150 stores and attractions including the biggest ZARA in the region and the only Mango Man in Armenia.
Media Pass Conditions
Media pass is reserved for members of the press (print, radio, TV, film, news agencies and online media) who represent a significant media organisation. Freelancers will have a chance to cover the festival if they submit 3 of their previous works (articles, photos, videos, etc..)
On arrival at the festival, you must check in at the Accreditation window of the ticket booth at the main gate. On presentation of an ID or passport you will be given your media pass. The press badge must be worn and displayed at all times.
All media passes are strictly personal and non-transferable. If changes to the person accredited need to be made, please contact the Info Booth.
Media & photographers are permitted access only to the main area of the festival. Under no circumstances should media & photographers walk through the backstage area. Should this occur or should media/photographers not follow directions of the festival staff/security, we reserve the right to immediately cancel the accreditation and revoke all festival access. For additional information, please, contact Epic Eye office via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org